[ale] Comcast HSI was Re: 10M service

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed May 31 20:13:47 EDT 2006

Well, I've just had a non HSI experience with Comcast NO customer
service.  Had a service call scheduled for last saturday AM.  I told
them to call me on my cell phone before they came and they agreed.  I
went to a neighbor's house at 9:50.  Returned around 11:30 to find a
work  order on the door from comcast with 'sorry we mist you, 9:30'  No,
that's not a typo, that's what the note said.

#1.  I was here until 9:50, so either the tech doesn't know how to tell
time, or doesn't know how to ring a doorbell.

#2.  I was never called as they stated they would.

#3. My wife was home the whole time I was gone.

I called them back, and told the drone what had transpired.  He said
he'd see about getting the tech to come back out.  Never saw anyone.

Called them back Tuesday after the holiday.  The best they can do is get
someone out here tomorrow.  I requested to speak to a supervisor, no can
do.  They'll have one call me.  Wednesday night, still no call from a
supervisor.

I don't know who's worse in customer service BellSouth or Comcast.

I'm about to cancel the whole bloody service.  There's not that much
worth watching on TV anymore anyway.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin