[ale] OT: cool gadget

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Sat May 27 22:54:04 EDT 2006

Given the nature of this mailing list, I have to point out
http://www.scantool.net, which has a hardware OBD-II serial interface
for half the price of the actron gadget being debated here.  It uses
your laptop as its UI, has very nice _open_source_  software. (I've only
used the Windows port, but it claims to support Linux too).

A must have for the car enthusiast, Linux geek.

Steve