[ale] picasa for Linux (crossover office)

Jim Philips briarpatchkid at bellsouth.net
Fri May 26 19:01:02 EDT 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 10:04, Geoffrey wrote:
> James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > Hmm. So little johnny gets on daddy's computer and pushes the Picasso
> > button which instantly locates all the pr0n daddy downloaded and shows
> > it ...
> >
> > |:0
>
> For some reason, I don't worry about that ever happening...  Because it
> can't. :)

What?! No kids?

Actually, I'm very pleased with it. I just went through our photo collection
and I was impressed at the amount of tuning I could do with it. Warming up
the color temperature and adding some saturation can work wonders. My wife
really likes the idea of convenient ordering for prints. I'll use this a lot.

Now, if they can just get Google Desktop working on Linux, I'll be really
happy.