[ale] Ubuntu

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:37:16 EDT 2006

lol.....Although I have successfully run Win2k under Qemu, and I think you
could probably run WindowsXP on Qemu. That is if your cheap and dont prefer
the use of VMware.

As far as the business goes, Ill never be as fortunate as you, but that
doesnt stop me from tryin.

On 5/25/06, Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:

> KingBahamut wrote:
> > Thats what VMware is for. =)
>
> True. :)  My preferred tool to work with Windows is fdisk..
>
> > Ive been trying to get off the ground self-employment wise for probably
> > year now. I have one active client, but could easily  use about 6 more.
>
> It's difficult to do if you're already gainfully employed.  Fortunately,
> when I left AT&T, I received a fantastic package, which permitted me to
> take the time to build my business.
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
> security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."