[ale] Ubuntu

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 25 15:32:38 EDT 2006

KingBahamut wrote:
> Thats what VMware is for. =)

True. :)  My preferred tool to work with Windows is fdisk..

> Ive been trying to get off the ground self-employment wise for probably a
> year now. I have one active client, but could easily  use about 6 more.

It's difficult to do if you're already gainfully employed.  Fortunately,
when I left AT&T, I received a fantastic package, which permitted me to
take the time to build my business.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin