[ale] Ubuntu

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 25 14:37:03 EDT 2006

Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu May 25 2006 12:53 pm, KingBahamut wrote:
>> e17 is quite a bit more polished and edgy looking. Id say there are
>> marked improvements from e16 , but not being a valiant user of
>> either I cannot say for sure.
>
> the few items I tried to change/use didn't work. I tried to modify the
> clock from analog to 12 hour-display. The radio button wouldn't work.
> when I tried to log off, it did nothing.
> YMMV

Well, it's a work in progress.  The clock works, as I've got the 12 hour
digital going.  There are still some rough edges though.  The weather
app for example.  Bring up the menu and it will literally take you 20
minutes to get to the point of being able to select the proper settings.
  This is the extreme end though.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin