[ale] Ubuntu

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu May 25 12:43:39 EDT 2006

On Thu May 25 2006 11:56 am, KingBahamut wrote:
> Geoff, e17 Devs always think 5 years ahead of everyone else.

nice desktop.. nice, and clean, and... where IS everything!!!!!
it has firefox as default browser, I use seamonkey. It has sylpheed
claws as email, I use kmail.... no office packages, no menus..
in my spare time I'll have to read up on this. oh, all the apps worked
fine except the last, enlightenment itself. I had to use
smart-install-enlightenment, and it installed 999.023 not the latest
027.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800