[ale] OT: Online game rentals

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:51:53 EDT 2006

Monkey Bubble.....with 4 players can tend to get a little out of hand.

Personally, Id rather just play ET or Tremulous. But when Im on down time
and doing nothing but debug, sure Ill break out MB or Chromium.

http://www.tremulous.net
http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/

On 5/24/06, James P. Kinney III <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 17:32 -0400, KingBahamut wrote:
> > actually Monkey Bubble supports Multiplayer. Though not as Penguiny.
> >
> > http://home.gna.org/monkeybubble/
>
> That looks like a GREAT time waster!
>

> > Gunroar , 360-degree shooter.
> >
> > http://www.emhsoft.net/gunroar/
> >
> > On 5/24/06, James P. Kinney III <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com >
> > wrote:
> >         I have Frozen Bubble and Defendguin. What else do I need?
> >

> --
> James P. Kinney III          \Changing the mobile computing world/
> CEO & Director of Engineering \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC        \           at a time.          /
> http://www.localnetsolutions.com

> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."