[ale] [OT] Boring Viewsonic LCD

fostermail at bellsouth.net fostermail at bellsouth.net
Tue May 23 00:48:26 EDT 2006

I don't know how to repair these any more than a geek tm can do board-level on your video card. I am trying to learn in a geological way. Wright you have my situation, that of dumping money via ebay etc. into the unit of someone who got hit by a tennis ball, etc. I think the costliest part is the glass; You have the option of blaming God for your monitor's demise, not careless dismantling, which lessens the sting of the expenditure. I do have a couple of video processor boards you could try shotgunning in a non-Viewsonic product. These things don't offer a route to cheap notebook repair, like they did with 802.11 (putting PCMCIA cards on a PCI paddle.)

These were terrible cables, sharp right angles at the inside corner