[ale] learning CSS

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun May 21 16:34:59 EDT 2006

On Sunday 21 May 2006 14:50, Geoffrey wrote:
> So I'm trying to learn how to code css that works for multiple browsers.
> I'm getting a very large headache with trying to make this work with IE.
[snip]

I don't have direct input on the particular IE standards incompatibility
failure that you are experiencing, but I can offer a link page of resources:

http://www.westciv.com/style_master/house/index.html

When I was looking at CSS I tried the (OSeX version of) Stylemaster CSS
program that hosts the reference page above. The program tutorial was
hugely informative and the link page above connects to the build of their
reference material.

HTH!

peace
(because the only sane nation is a nation at peace)
aaron