[ale] First post

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Tue May 16 20:44:27 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:47, Geoffrey wrote:
| More likely, it was downloading to /tmp and
| moving it once the download was complete.

No.  The downloads of iso files would halt at a bit over a half gig.
The gag point is that my /tmp partition is listed at 497765 1k blocks
via "df".  Best I can figure is that Mozilla is, in fact, spooling
the download into /tmp and then, after the download is complete,
moving it to the designated directory.  But when /tmp fills up, the
download crashes. It does not complete.
So my point is that the /tmp partition needs to be large enough to
take the largest file you might download.

Sean