[ale] First post

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue May 16 19:45:20 EDT 2006

Billy049 wrote:
> OK,
>
> Xandros lists among its features:
> Automatic resizing of Microsoft? FAT/FAT32/VFAT and NTFS partitions
> Allocate installation space from FAT, VFAT or FAT32 partition
>
> The target drive is blank and formated with NTFS.  I'll attempt to
> resize it to something very small.

Xandros will resize if for you.  If it's empty, and you're not going to
use if for anything else, let Xandros do a full install by replacing the
NTFS filesystem.

> Thanks for the advice.
>
> Bill

Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin