[ale] OT: eBay Acronyms

Rob Fauls rob at fauls.com
Sat May 13 20:19:36 EDT 2006

what about: im so cool that i have to come up with acronyms just to try
to put my product above everyone elses when all im really doing is
pedaling sidewalk-level goods? i think that would come out to
ISCTIHTCUWAJTTTPMPAEEWAIRDIPSG... not sure if i should include the
hyphen there...anyone have clarification?