[ale] Network issue that makes absolutely NO sense

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Thu May 11 22:04:07 EDT 2006

The switch is a Netgear 7248.  It shows me that everything is in FD on all
used ports (although I had to force some of them to FD even though the NICs
are set at FD).

My next step is going to be matching the NICs and switch ports at 100FD
because the NIC in the Oracle box can only go that fast.  I just have to
wait for a job to complete.

Thank you.

-Ryan

  _____