[ale] Recommendation for off-line storage?

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Thu May 11 16:23:02 EDT 2006

I know what your talking about. Working in the Storage industry for the
last few years, it amazes me at the number of customers who think RAID 5
is all the protection they ever need. Then when their RAID goes bust,
they want to blame the manufacturer for their lost data. And I am not
talking just about people with a few hundred megabytes of data either, I
am talking about people with terabytes of data, with no backups.

My motto: "Restore your data or restore your resume...you'll need one or
the other."

Denny