[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, May 11, 7:30pm

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu May 11 09:52:38 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 16:10, H P Ladds wrote:
> Rats and double rats! I can't make it.
>
> Any chance of obtaining the support material? Or perhaps, a schedule
> of Andrew Cathrow's future speaking engagements?
>
> Thanks!

Slides from the presentation should be made available within a week.
I will ask Andrew to notify us when he has another Atlanta area offering
so we can post it here.

I'll be making a video recording of the presentation as well. I'm hoping
to start regularly posting the meeting presentations in a new "chaptered"
podcast format where the slide graphics can be synched to an mp3
audio track (oldschool film strips gone geek).  Right now it's just a
matter of finding time to confirm that there are Linux playback options
for these this podcast format and then find the time to produce them
( I'm already a couple meetings behind... :-P ).

Out of curiosity, has anyone reading this tried viewing these new
synched-graphics podcasts under Linux?

peace
aaron