[ale] [ale [OFF LIST]] still looking for a presenter for next weeks ALE NW meeting

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu May 11 08:59:37 EDT 2006

I'll make a point of reminding tonights Central speaker
about the opportunity to present at the other ALE
meetings and  pass on your emaill address.

Having gotten a hint of Mr. Catrhrow's schedule, I
wouldn't put too much hope in getting him for next
week, but maybe he'll be available for next month.

peace
aaron