[ale] Finding type of video card

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon May 8 17:55:24 EDT 2006

Trying to figure out the video card in an older Dell Dimension box I
have here.  Knoppix boots and displays on the box fine, but
/etc/X11/XF86Config shows VendorName and BoardName as "Unknown"

I'm going to be installing OpenBSD 3.9 on this box and know that I'll
need to enter the video specs by hand.

Suggestions?

--
Cheers,
Trey

"You should, without hesitation, pound your typewriter into a
plowshare, your paper into fertilizer, and enter agriculture"
		-- Business Professor, University of Georgia

Linux laptop 2.6.16-8-smp i686 GNU/Linux
  5:53pm  up 3 days  7:49,  5 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.38, 0.37