[ale] NFS mount problems

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Sun May 7 09:55:38 EDT 2006

I'm assuming they are going stale but we all know what an assumption gets
us...  The server is able to use the mounts without any trouble after a
reboot but at some point during the day it loses the ability to access them.
"df -h" just hangs when trying to list them.  Make sense?

Thank you.

-Ryan

  _____