[ale] OT My new car

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed May 3 11:00:44 EDT 2006

I am all over using pedals.

I ride 15 miles a day for fun but I can't make service calls in a
timely fashion from the seat of my Trek.

I have a tandem that lets me take one friend or relative with me but
still won't get me to Alpharetta in less than an hour.  Maybe I
haven't invited the right friend along.

Mark,

P.S.    We tough guys don't push pedals we MASH them.