[ale] The ale-unempoyed mailing list

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 16:28:05 EST 2006

My feeling is that since the consumers of the list are going to be job
hunters - including job hunters who are doing so under duress - resumes
are the *last* thing that the list needs.  What it needs are position
descriptions that are more tightly targeted to Linux-heavy people in the
Atlanta area than the stuff that floods Monster, ComputerJobs, etc.,
which any of us can use and search within with equal capability.