[ale] The Official ALE Picnic Announcement

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Mar 29 22:20:57 EST 2006

<Jim puts on his best "forgot to double check with she who must be
obeyed" voice>

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

The 2006 Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts Picnic will be held
Saturday, May 13 beginning 2pm until darkish or thereabouts
at the abode of this ALE member (who has made amends with she who must
be obeyed) which can be found at the following address
4003 Allenwood Way
Tucker, GA 30084

and on googlemaps at:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=4003+Allenwood+Way,+Tucker,+GA
+30084

There will be tools to char things with, beer to wash it down with and
the Twister game will be applied on the grass (maybe in that order).

Bring food, drinks, conversation, frisbees, small children, spouses (ask
first. I really mean this! I know!), good ideas, bad computer jokes,
board games, Magic The Gathering cards, etc, etc, etc...

PLease note the change of date from any earlier posts that were not
properly authorized by she who must be obeyed.

<Yes, dear. I'll quit typing on the computer and empty the dishwasher
now.>
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>