[ale] Linux job

Vernard Martin vernard at venger.net
Tue Mar 28 18:17:08 EST 2006

A headhunter I know is looking for someone with experience with Linux,
kernel level coding, embedded work and such. The actually deails are as
follows. If you are itnerested, then send me an email and I'll put you
in touch with him.

The Candidate will be involved with embedded software and application
programs developed for Storage based products. The Candidate will be
involved with embedded software and application programs developed for
Storage based products.

Skills and Experience

* Must have experience with SAN, or NAS or SCSI, or RAID technologies or
products
* Must have knowledge of industry standard protocols ie TCP/IP or PCI X
(e) or SPI-4 Ethernet protocols.
* Experience with C Lang. or C++ Lang. and using RISC processors such as
MIPS, ARCs, ARM or PowerPC
* Understanding of real-time operating systems ie Microsoft Windows 2000
Advanced Server, Microsoft Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft
Server XP professional, Redhat Linux 2.4
* Any exp with Iometer or Winthrax or iSWAT, very helpful
Minimum Qualifications
* BS degree in CS, EE or Equivalent.
* Must have programming experience in C and C++, and/or Perl or Python