[ale] ISPs for the Roswell area

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 13:33:18 EST 2006

I pay $59/mo.

They give me 5 IP's, a router, no blocked anything and leave me the
heck alone.  I have about 6 hosted domains in my house, Mailman
listservers, online forums, etc. etc.

When you get a tech, they're usually a linux-savvy geek-type.  I LOVE
Speedfactory.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive