[ale] Document Root

Terry Bailey terry at bitlinx.com
Mon Mar 27 19:37:39 EST 2006

Thanks! Works beautifully.

Another question:

www.hostA.com was the original web site.  Another web site was formed,
www.hostB.com.  Both work OK.  However, if  the URL, hostA.com, is typed
in, the virtual server will not respond. You have to type in
www.hostA.com.  Moreover, if you type in hostB.com instead of  getting
www.hostB.com it is the case that www.hostA.com will load and hostB.com is
still showing in the address bar.  To get www.hostB.com, you must type
www.hostB.com.

Each one has it's own virtual host section in httpd.conf.

I even tried using the IP address instead of *.

This is Apache.