[ale] Windows file system drivers for ext2/3

Sat Mar 25 11:55:11 EST 2006

Hi All,
    Have any of you used an ext2/3 file system driver from windows,
specifically windows 2000.  I have a dual boot setup that I would like
to be able to access from both windows and linux.  I've been using fat32
for years, but lately that's beginning to show it's limitations, namely
file size limits.  FAT32 has a filesize limit of 2 or 4 gigs, I've not
been able to nail that down yet.  Sometimes I can create files up to 4
gigs, most times not.  Might be applications specific.  I'm open to any
ideas to work around this, any other solutions.  I'm not too keen on
writing to NTFS yet from linux, the driver has a lot of restrictions.
Thanks.

Calvin...