[ale] OT: music sites?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Mar 25 00:16:44 EST 2006

I'm having a terrible time trying to locate a decent music site where I
can legally purchase single titles.  It's likely the genre I'm
interested in that's throwing me a curve, as I'm looking for early rock
and roll, from say the mid-50s through the mid-70's.  Groups like
Meatloaf, Badfinger, The Platters, Four Tops, Small Faces...

I'm also looking for Bluegrass tunes.

A lot of this stuff I've got on LP's, but I want to throw some tunes on
my player to work out with.  The long term plan is to rip all the LPs
before I die, but for now...

Pointers would be appreciated..

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin