[ale] ANNOUNCING: ALE NW meetings begin anew next month

Richard Kolkovich sarumont at sigil.org
Fri Mar 24 11:39:09 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:28:14 -0500
Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:

> Well, we'll be cranking them up again.  The NW ALE meetings will
> begin April 20th, and continue the third Thursday of the month
> thereafter.
>
> Many thanks to Jerald for working this through with his employer and
> getting us new presentation digs at the Weather Channel facility.
>
> A few notes regarding these facilities.  150" display screen with an
> lcd projector.  Seats approx. 100 folks.  Internet access, wired and
> possibly wireless.
>
> Location: 300 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=300+Interstate+North+Parkway,+Atlanta,+GA+30339&iwloc=A&hl=en
>
> More info to come as things develop, presentation specifics.
>
> We are in dire need of folks to provide future presentations as well
> as assist with moderation of the meetings.  Please let me know if you
> are willing to do either.
>
> For now, mark your calendars!!

Excellent.  I had no fun getting down to Emory for the central
meetings, though I will probably go this month for the Myth
presentation.

I am also curious as to the time?  I can make 7:00 meetings, but 7:30
or 8:00 would be better (and I would be willing to help moderate and
present, as my free time allowed).

--

Richard Kolkovich
sarumont at sigil.org