[ale] ANNOUNCING: ALE NW meetings begin anew next month

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Mar 21 19:33:11 EST 2006

Brian MacLeod wrote:
> On 3/21/06, Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:
>> Well, we'll be cranking them up again.  The NW ALE meetings will begin
>> April 20th, and continue the third Thursday of the month thereafter.
>>

> Third Thursday?  I thought it was now third Wednesdays...

Well, there were a number of issues in the decision, including how folks
voted, what would work best for the provider of the venue, how many
stars are in the sky, and on and on.

The date was set according to all these issues.  My apologies if the
date/time doesn't work out for folks.  We had to choose a date/time and
it's impossible for it to work out for everyone.

--
Until later, Geoffrey