[ale] unusual problem with nic

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 20 22:54:34 EST 2006

You can test this NIC with Becker's mii tool.  It will do a low level
test IIRC.  I think the driver might need an option to increase buffer
size.  Those hex codes might be meaningful if you look at Donald
Becker's site.  Let me know what you find out.  I'd google on this but
have run out of ALE time...
Night,
Dow