[ale] Mythtv Build-In

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:03:10 EST 2006

Chris,

Thanks, the Build-In can use any and all brainpower. Your knowledge and
experience will be a big help. Agreed, if your autoyast install is used, all
bug reports go to you.

I'm hesitant to directly contact Emory Law School to see if the facilities
would be available for the Build-In. Emory is and has been very generous to
ALE. I'd like to get the OK from ALE's organizers before pursuing the use of
the Emory's facilities for the Build-In. Do you happen to know who within
ALE I should contact before contacting Emory?

I too get an ironic (rebel in the belly of the establishment) sense from
attending ALE meetings at a law school.  However, the EFF vigorously argues
in defense of "Digital Rights" and "Fair Use" before the highest courts in
the land.  http://www.eff.org/legal/victories. Hosting a Build-In at a law
school is entirely appropriate. Heck -- it might even catch the imagination
and inspire a law student.

Would a PXE install require any special networking equipment?