[ale] OT: Action Alert -- Help Dnd Zero Evidence Elections in Georgia!

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 15:15:55 EST 2006

I don't mind getting into the tech behind modern voting systems.
Hell, I don't even mind that it has absolutely nothing to do with Linux.

What I *do* mind is being politicized on this list.  I don't belong
to this particular PAC/lobby/blah blah for a reason.  I don't really
want this in my inbox.  Please take political action statements offlist.

Now, if you want  to have more pass back and forth about the  tech,
I'm all ears.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive