[ale] OT: Georgia's Invisible Ballots (was Re: Free Showing of "Invisible Ballots" [...])

Rob Fauls rob at fauls.com
Mon Mar 20 12:00:26 EST 2006

dude...my eyes and head hurt and i had to skip through half of it
because too much is going on here right now, but you have my
attention...any website that closely expresses your views? I am one of
those people that supports the ids because i have heard people talk
about going from voting booth to voting booth recasting ballots in those
rural areas.  I also understand where purdue was coming from when he
closed those places down.  For example, in newnan, there used to be 2
polling booths out in the country that were within 5 miles of each
other.  They closed both and relocated to a more central position (if i
remember correctly) they are at the newnan fairgrounds now.  Thats my
1/2 cent, but im not trying to say you are wrong by any means.  Im just
saying id like to know more about where/how you get your info so i can
read the texts and feel it out.  You know...the Fox news thing...we
report, you decide...
-Rob