[ale] Mythtv Build-In

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 23:15:14 EST 2006

Ben,

Wow! you're a better man than me. I've tried Jarod's Howto and KnoppMyth as
well -- without success. In my defense ASUS has issued me an RMA on the
board I was using. Man! it can be difficult to diagnose a brand
yet defective motherboard.

To make matters worse, I've traced to the mobo's travels back to ASUS. On
the 11th it was in the Columbus, Ohio Post Office. It has made no further
progress. It's lost I fear. Argh! What ever happened to returning a
defective products to the store!

At any rate, did you use your machine as a MythTV machine as well as a
regular Fedora Core box? Perhaps it would be better to use FC at
the Build-In?

Thanks