[ale] Webcam/capture device?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 16 11:56:32 EST 2006

I would like to do the same but have different requirements.

1. I need a camera I can source.  That means buy the same thing
   today and five years from now.  In large quantity.

2. I  need to be able to interface with the camera and feed
   the video to a remote java applet running in a browser.
   The applet we can write ourself.

Any ideas?