[ale] Mythtv Build-In

Ben Alexander ben-ale at bensbox.com
Thu Mar 16 11:46:43 EST 2006

I finally got mine working last year on Fedora Core 4 and a PVR150 for the
analog and the HD3000 for HDTV.  I actually am using the antenna that came
with the ATI HDTV Wonder card -- it's in my attic, and doing so so on signal
pickup.  Anyway, I'm able to record from both cards at same time, and play
back through mplayer on my Winbox (it's powerful enough to play back the HD
without skipping much) and bought a Roku Photobridge HD
(http://www.rokulabs.com/products/photobridge/index.php<http://www.rokulabs.com/products/photobridge/index.php>)
to playback the recordings on bedroom TV.  But since I finally got Comcast
to upgrade my single tuner HDTV PVR to dual tuner, I almost hardly use the
MythTV unless I need a 3rd show recorded.

It'd be neat to bring it to a mythtv build in and pick up some new ideas and
share what I got.