[ale] OT Epson Ink Cartridges

Howard A Story adrin at haswes.homelinux.org
Thu Mar 16 06:10:58 EST 2006

Linux wrote:

>My so called Legacy Epson Stylus C80 multi pack cartridges
>are no longer carried by  Costco or BJ's and I was wondering
>if anyone has done the recap/refill process on Epson C80 ink
>cartridges.
>
>There are some many places that offer so much but I am skeptical.
>
>Any info as to refilling, purchasing  compatable cartridges etc. would
>be appreciated.
>
>I dont use this unit much and it still  Works just fine.
>thanks
>jt

I have a refill kit.  I will have to look at it and see if you can use
it for that Epson. I will be more than willing to let you have the kit
so you can mess up your office and get ink every where.  I was giving
the kit a try and never go it to work without making a BIG mess
worthless I think.

Adrin