[ale] Atlanta school converted to Linux by PTA

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 15 00:40:27 EST 2006

School licensing for windows is pretty cheap so it isn't the same burden
that business or private individuals bear.  Anyway, my point was getting
at a way to still provide in a virtual presentation, that is easy to
manage, any specialized software for education not yet available under
Linux.  Wine or Transgaming would be best since your not looking at the
MS licensing fees.  I just thought someone would come up with Window's
only software at some point and if the program is prepared to deal with
it, then that would be a plus.
Dow