[ale] [Fwd: Linux technical briefing in Atlanta on April 11]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Mar 13 12:53:03 EST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Linux technical briefing in Atlanta on April 11
Date: 	Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:14:25 -0600
From: 	IBM developerWorks Live <developerWorks.6 at us.ibm.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: 	esoteric at 3times25.net

Trouble viewing this mail? Click here
<ttp://ibm.com/developerworks/ecma/campaign/er.jsp?id2379"> to read it
online.

BM"

height="
	developerWorks
<ttp://ibm.com/developerworks/ecma/campaign/er.jsp?id2380">  >
height="eveloperWorks"
	Navigate the future
	Explore plans from IBM, Intel and Red Hat

ear

The future of Linux is upon us and it's time to take advantage of its
many features.  Attend "Linux: Navigating the future with IBM, Intel and
Red Hat", a technical briefing on April 11, 2006 in Atlanta.  Hear from
IBM, Intel and Red Hat about their plans, products and perceptions
deploying open technologies to give you more choice, flexibility and
security.

<ttp://ibm.com/developerworks/ecma/campaign/er.jsp?id2381"> for this
complimentary event.

Learn about the Intel 2006 roadmap, platform technology overview and
Linux support, and software development products for Linux.  Get up to
speed with operating system topics such as performance, clustering,
virtualization and solution stacks from Red Hat.  In addition, listen to
the IBM experts talk about the middleware riding on top of the O/S and
processor.

Service-oriented architecture (SOA) takes advantage of the many features
supplied by Intel and Red Hat, and we will look at some of the IBM
components that make up SOA applications including WebSphere, DB2 and
Rational software.

Obtain more information
<ttp://ibm.com/developerworks/ecma/campaign/er.jsp?id2382"> on this
full-day briefing or any of the other complimentary developerWorks Live!
events being offered in various locations worldwide.

We look forward to seeing you at the briefings.

Sincerely,

The IBM developerWorks Team

height="

Highlights
Register now
Speedstart your Linux apps
Learn about SOA

earn

You provided IBM with your e-mail address [esoteric at 3times25.net] so
that we could keep you informed of important events and new business
solutions. If you prefer to receive e-mail in text format, please update
your E-mail format preference
<ttp://ibm.com/developerworks/ecma/campaign/er.jsp?id2387">.

If you want to be removed from the IBM e-mail list, please send an
e-mail to IBM Developer Suppression
<ailto:devsupp at us.ibm.com?subject=PRIVACY_020160000004530">.

To change your e-mail address, please update your developerWorks
profile <ttp://ibm.com/developerworks/ecma/campaign/er.jsp?id2388">.

IBM Corporation
411 East Wisconsin Avenue, 18th Floor
Milwaukee, WI USA 53202

  *About IBM* <ttp://www.ibm.com/ibm/">	|	*Privacy*