[ale] Secure CMS?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 11:06:19 EST 2006

Hi John,

I'm not sure of all the functionality you are looking for, but I've been
quite happy with the security of MoinMoin (100% python, no php to worry
about).  MoinMoin is a Wiki by definition, but it can be used via ACLs
as a restricted CMS, with some limitations I'm sure.  It also includes a
Java Gui editor too.  It may not be 100% of what you want, but at least
give it a look:  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinScreenShots

-Jim P.