[ale] Wanted: trivial minicom-type function

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Mar 13 09:22:13 EST 2006

Now if you are trying to create a simple terminal emulator that is not
as complex as Minicom then take a look at this:

http://www.danlj.org/lad/src/robin.c.html

We use that when testing our serial ports.  The only modifications I've
made were to use getopt() instead of libpopt.  Works great.  I've also
got some code that I've written that allows pure raw mode so that you
can pass such things as xmodem, etc. sometimes command processing can
screw your transmission up.