[ale] Finding desktops, laptops and hardware in Atlanat

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Mar 13 08:07:29 EST 2006

Geo wrote:
> Where can I go to find certified hardware that will
> run under Linux without having to buy something for
> windows and then install Linux at home?

Locally, Monarch Computers http://www.monarchcomputer.com/ will
preinstall Linux.  I don't know that they will certify it'll run Linux
unless they preinstall.  Then again, I would suspect that if you
configure a system from their website and the OS options include Linux,
it should work fine.  For a laptop, check out Emperor Linux
http://www.emperorlinux.com/ .

--
Until later, Geoffrey