[ale] Finding desktops, laptops and hardware in Atlanat

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 13 02:20:05 EST 2006

That varies from model to model at times.  I have seen this with other
vendors as well.  I personally HATE the restore CDs and the restore
partition.  I really think that some manufactures try the Hard disk
thing every so often and then change back after customers get pissed.  I
am actually in the market for a laptop these days.  And it looks like my
budget isn't going to allow for much right now.  But the one of the key
features I am looking for is booting from the OS CD and being able to
read the system drive and not just to repartition it so I can reload the
OS.

I guess, we could go into a bunch of other stupid M$ vendor PC crap but
this really isn't the place for it.. LOL