[ale] Finding desktops, laptops and hardware in Atlanat

Howard A Story adrin at haswes.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 12 23:01:22 EST 2006

Michael B. Trausch wrote:

I am probably wrong.  But I think MicroSeconds got in trouble doing this
a few years back.  So I also believe and would suggest checking M$
website to find out for sure.   If you by a system and it has windows
preloaded you are supposed to get the CDs or it is to be removed before
you leave.  I also think that  M$ is not transferable form owner to
owner.   I would really suggest looking at M$ website though.  As a
general rule I shy away form systems of this nature, unless it comes
with all install CDs and license.  Or the vendor can sale me a OEM CD
with the system.

I do know of a case of some one getting some awesome support when it was
brought up, about how legal of a sale it was without the OS licenses.