[ale] Atlanta school converted to Linux by PTA

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 12 16:21:57 EST 2006

With vmware player available for free and wine being so far along, it
might be good to
consider a testing program for educational packages that don't have any
equal
equivalent in native Linux format.  Xen might be worth looking into for some
testing as well.  It is an issue that will probably come up at some point.
Dow