[ale] OT... Security black humor...

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sun Mar 12 05:41:36 EST 2006

On Sat March 11 2006 8:09 pm, Jim Philips wrote:
> > Bah Humbug!!! It calls for QuickTime 6.0 and above...
>
> The MPlayer plugin in Konqueror handled it without any problem.

mine said no plugin found for quicktime movie, and it sent me to a
download page that only gave me the option of Mac OS or Windows.
I have mplayerplug-in-3.21-0.pm.0.i5 installed
I am running Konq 3.5.1, KDE 3.5.1 and SUSE 10.0
rpm -qa|grep mplayer only shows the plugin, not mplayer, yet I have
mplayer installed. Aboiut-mplyaer doesn't show a version number, just
credits.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800