[ale] Atlanta school converted to Linux by PTA

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Mar 9 13:44:30 EST 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 20:11, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> gotta clean up my Thursday schedules...
> mutter...

No need to mutter!
You may still get a chance to take in the meeting! :-)

I have the ALE February 2006 Central meeting prex. recorded on video.
Daniel Howard has forwarded me his Impress presentation slides as
well. I intend to package and post these for distribution, probably as a
DVD like December's Scalix prex., but haven't had the hours to do so
in the past few weeks -- so far, most all of my 'free' time in 2006 has
been allocated to activist work and lobbying at the Capital against
Georgia's installation of Diebold invisible ballot, computerized vote fraud
machines.  (more info on this pending... in the meanwhile please see:
<http://www.DefendersOfDemocracy.com> )

peace
aaron