[ale] NOC Position, Downtown

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Mar 9 12:51:05 EST 2006

The position is an entry level Network Operations Engineering position,
with a strong focus on TCP/IP networking support, DNS management and
customer service. Experience or strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS,
physical
networking (T1, DS3, OCx, Ethernet) and basic grasp of routing protocols
(BGP, OSPF) desired. The position is part of a 24x7 NOC where customer
service is the primary focus.

Go to : http://internap.com/about/career/page925.html

On the right side is a "Job Search" Link.  As of my last look it wasn't
posted yet but it should be a listing for a "NOC Support Engineer".

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar