[ale] Top Quoting Considered Harmful (Was Re: OT... Security black humor...)

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 08:43:02 EST 2006

You poor souls! I never notice the unnecessary text in Gmail :)

I have taken the time to whack unnecessary text in this email, but Gmail's
conversation view, and auto-hide of quoted text is quite handy.

WMM

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on