[ale] OT... Security black humor...

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Mar 8 16:54:29 EST 2006

You got my attention.  Killing SSH and re-running proved it a hoax
but an attention-getting one.

Hopefully some of y'all decided to install your security patches after
your heart started beating again.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]